About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Monday, October 7, 2013

'stang

Forgot to include these pictures in my Saskatchewan travels.  These are pix of my brother's Ford Mustang...his pride and joy. He wipes the dust off it every day and talks to it. hahaha!  He is also the president of a car club in Regina, and so the car is actually a hobby as well.  Enjoyed some rides while I was there.

Here is his 'stang

Among other things, my brother is also a photographer and so this picture he changed into a black and white.  It reflects the buildings from the street.  Good photo!
 
And here is his glorified 'stang, with some techno enhanced additions...would make a good advertisement for Ford I think.

The car will probably go into storage for the winter months...if he can stand to be away from it that is!  Boys and their toys!!!!  :)               Until next time, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment