About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Baby's Room Garland

Hello
I mentioned in a previous post that I was using some pastel colors and so I crocheted up some simple little flowers and a few leafs.  After I crocheted them into a garland I thought it could use a little something else and so I did up a couple of hearts as well.  I think it would be really cute on the wall in a baby's room or hung around a crib.  Now I just need to know someone who is having or just had a little babe.
Started with these colors...
 
Crocheted some little flowers and leafs.
 
 Added some crocheted hearts to my garland.







  
So hung the garland outside on my gate just to see how it looked fully hanging up.
 
 I think it's really cute and happy.
 
 
 
  
 
 
I think it looks rather cheerful hanging up on the gate, but I'll not let it stay there. 
 
Until next time, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment