About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Granny Bunting

Hello Everyone
I've had some difficulty with the 'comments' section of my blog...the comments disappeared! Thank you all tho' for your encouraging comments...I believe my blog is back on track.  Keep your fingers crossed! :)
 
 
I've been crocheting granny bunting for Lucy's Yarndale event.  I really enjoyed making them and it was fun to do a triangle shape.  Here's a few pix of those.

 
 

 I thought I would do one that was a bit different so added an owl applique.  Check this site for the little owl pattern http://www.petalstopicots.com




 


 
 LIKE A STACK OF PANCAKES OR A BUNTING SANDWICH!  They are ready to go!

 So until next time, MO

2 comments:

  1. Those look lovely. Do you have a pattern? DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet...you can find the pattern for these on Lucy's site http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/granny-bunting-triangles.html
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete