About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Paper Flowers

Every time I try a new craft, I do it obsessively for a period of  time.  Some I eventually drop, but there are some like flower making that will be in my creative life for a long time.  I make paper flowers out of all sorts of different types of paper and I also do Quilling (which is rolling strips of paper to make tiny floral arrangements).  Here are a few creations:
 Oops, there are my toes!  Oh well, this will give you perspective on the size of the roses. 
   
 

 So this is just a peek at my paper flowers...will show you more soon.
Until next time, MO