About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A springtime floral walk

Went for a walk the other day, just around the neighborhood up the hill and the color everywhere was fabulous!  May is definitely a month for rhododendrons!  Check it out.





 










These look like the are literally bursting out of the yard!

 It was an overcast sky at the time of my walk, but the colors looked almost neon at times.



These ones were taken at the local parish...I love the statue in the garden.


This spring has just been spectacular for rhodos, no doubt about it!
Until next time, MO