About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Monday, June 24, 2013

PASTEL COLOR Crochet

Hello
It's been a strange week...summer solstice has come and gone and we should be having sunny summer weather.  But it is dull, overcast, pouring rain and uninspiring.  So feel in a bit of a funk lately.

I was looking at my stash of yarns and picked up colors that appealed to me at that moment.  When I looked into my basket all the colors I'd picked reminded me of babies' colors.
 

...so I started crocheting little flowers, very simple ones.  When I had a few done it brought up the thought of crocheting a garland...a baby's room garland, for the wall or to hang along a crib.  Fun, easy, quick.  I'll just have to find a baby to give it to when I'm all done! :)


So crocheted up a few leaves that I might add as well.  And then I thot about the soft mauve I have and dug that out.  So added that to the basket and crocheted up a couple of little blooms in mauve.



Such a sweet lil' blossom!





























So a bit of crochet brought be out of my dull drums today.  I'll post my completed Baby's Room Garland when I have it all together.

Until next time, MO



No comments:

Post a Comment