About Me

My photo
BC, Canada
Hello Everyone and thank you for visiting! My name is MO and I live on Vancouver Island, BC Canada. This blog is to share with others my love of nature and homemade life like crochet, gardening, decorating, flowers, art, crafts, photos and perhaps the occasional recipe as well. Please drop by frequently and feel free to share. If you would like to send me an email, my address is murmursdfa@gmail.com

Monday, July 29, 2013

Crochet Pin Cushion

I managed to do a bit of crochet this last week.  I crocheted this pin cushion, which is somewhat larger than I intended it to be, but it works well for the things I want to keep handy.  Got the idea from Barb at Made in K-Town.  Barb's is very dainty where mine is a honkin' big thing...but it serves my purpose.

 This is a very quick project to complete in an evening.
 
 
  
 
Here it is holding all my essentials.
 
 
Until next time, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment